july 29th
July 28, 2026
Tatiana informed me that she had to work until 9:00 p.m. and would pick up Vinchenzo after work. I did not agree in advance to provide childcare until that time, and I had work obligations the next morning.
After 9:00 p.m., I contacted her multiple times to confirm pickup. She did not come to pick up Vinchenzo as expected. Because I was not available to bring him the following morning, I brought Vinchenzo to her residence that night.
Vinchenzo was delivered to Tatiana at approximately 10:38 p.m. at 35 Hamilton Place, Apt. 607. My mother accompanied me.
I later became aware of information suggesting that Tatiana may not have been working as represented. I am preserving that evidence for counsel. I did not agree to this change in childcare or transportation, and I do not agree for this to become a precedent.
Comments
Post a Comment